The District Docklands Wi-Fi - Terms and Conditions of use
Surfing the net is easy at The District Docklands thanks to a complimentary Wi-Fi service.
1. By agreeing to our terms, users of The District Docklands Free Wi-Fi accept that The District Docklands will do their utmost to provide a reliable, stable and secure service, however from time to time, The District Docklands Free Wi-Fi may be unavailable or become unavailable whilst in the venue.
2. The District Docklands free Wi-Fi provides free Broadband Internet, however it is not supplied for the purpose of, and is not suitable for supporting any application or use, which needs continuous fault free network connectivity.
3. Whilst The District Docklands will do everything within its power to monitor and rectify any service interruptions, it does not take any responsibility for any user data, which traverses The District Docklands free Wi-Fi network.
4. The District Docklands cannot guarantee that your data will not become lost, damaged, or intercepted in transit using this Internet connection. The District Docklands does not take responsibility if you lose an email or a download or any other kind of transmission, or if someone gains access to your passwords, or for any other like circumstances. The District Docklands is only liable for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of terms by The District Docklands.
5. Security of the user’s equipment and data is not the responsibility of The District Docklands. It is the user’s responsibility to safeguard against the risks of hacking, viruses, eavesdropping, and all other such hazards. The District Docklands is not liable for any kind of loss or damage whatsoever.
6. The District Docklands free Wi-Fi is intended to be used in a "community-minded" manner. In order to provide a "fair" service for everyone, The District Docklands reserves the right to: Bar access to the Free Wi-Fi service to anyone who is deemed to be in breach of the terms, or is behaving in an unsociable manner, or for any other reason.
8. Apply any such traffic shaping as is deemed necessary to provideThe District Docklands Free Wi-Fi access in a fair and stable manner to all its customers. Customers of The District Docklands free Wi-Fi access agree to keep their activities legal and in good taste.
9. Customers are forbidden to use The District Docklands free Wi-Fi for the transfer of copyrighted or offensive materials, or any other such articles.
10. The District Docklands reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions stated in this document at any time and for any reason. Continued use of The District Docklands free Wi-Fi by you constitutes your binding acceptance of such revisions, amendments, and modifications. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not access or use The District Docklands free Wi-Fi service.
11. The District Docklands respects your privacy and will at all times comply with the Privacy Act and other applicable laws that protect information relating to you.
12. The District Docklands or the operators of the Wi-Fi network will not under any circumstances (unless required by law) disclose any details about you to any third party.