The District Docklands is fast becoming Melbourne’s leading entertainment, food and beverage, retail and commercial destination, delivering vibrant shopping, five-star hospitality, premium commercial spaces and quality residences.
The District comprises a mixed-use urban development situated on approximately 8ha of land within the harbourside suburb of Docklands, on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, Australia’s second-largest and fastest-growing city.
Comprising 75,000sqm of GLA, the precinct caters to a variety of tenants operating in the following market segments:
- Daily needs - anchored by Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s plus over 20 specialty retailers including The Butcher Club Epicurean, Chemist Warehouse and a 1,300sqm Asian grocer
- Entertainment & Attractions - anchored by HOYTS Cinema Complex, O’Brien Icehouse, Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq and Glow Golf and ArtVo 3D trick-art gallery
- Food & Beverage - from a range of over 30 quality casual dining food retailers including Urban Alley Brewery & Pub, China Bar, Carl’s Jr., Pancake Parlour, Fukutontei Ramen and Australia’s first Dohtonbori Okonomiyaki
- Services - including Giraffe Early Learning Centre, Bank of Queensland, Oriental Care & Massage, Lux Beauty Bar, LUXM Hairdresser, Big Barber
- Education & Training- endota Wellness College, Melbourne College of Hair & Beauty
- Retail - anchored by international fashion retailers H&M and UNIQLO as well as much loved brands including Bonds, HYPE DC, Kathmandu and more
- Arts – Magnet Galleries and Australian Cartoon Museum
- District Office - an opportunity to deliver quality workspace with excellent amenity and ease of access. Peter Rowland Group, Gap Maps, endota Wellness College and The Melbourne College of Hair & Beauty now call The District home. Be part of District Office.
For retail and commercial leasing enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org